Time: Noon – 3:00pm
NEW LOCATION: Bicentennial Park, 119 East Spring Street
Free Admission! Must be accompanied by an adult.
Harvest Homecoming pins will be available to buy for only $5 (while supplies last). Please help support your festival. Do not miss the most celebrated blend of hands-on activities, displays, and interactions for kids through the 6th grade (who must be accompanied by an adult). This all takes place under and around the giant white tent at the corner of Spring and Pearl Streets at the Bicentennial Park.
THIS YEAR’S “PUMPKIN BASH” ACTIVITY STATION LINE-UP INCLUDES:
- Enjoy delicious popcorn courtesy of Cousin Willie’s Popcorn and savory drinks courtesy of Sam’s Food & Spirits.
- Walmart has donated bicycle as free door prizes for the attending children this year!
- Step right up and take your best shot at these carnival games to get prizes with the Family & Children’s Place.
- Children of all ages join Studio HITT for some energetic exercise that will be healthy and FUN.
- Uptown Art challenges you to create the best hand art you can make!
- Paint your own real miniature pumpkin to take home courtesy of Carnegie Center for the Art and History.
- Come join the musical jam on drums, chimes, & xylos with Kentuckiana’s very own Sound Community!.
- Park Community Credit Union gives you the chance to meet Parkie – youth mascot and take a selfie, and have fun getting your face painted.
- Make a necklace or bracelet out of yarn and colored pasta with Miracle Zone Christian Childcare.
- The folks at Floyd County Tobacco Prevention Coalition are providing activities that will focus on tobacco prevention and providing educational materials to help us stay healthy.
- Have fun and learn about upcoming events your New Albany Parks and Recreation activities.
- Children will receive a free book, make a fall craft, and register for Imagination Library of Floyd County (Sponsored by NAFC Education Foundation). Parents will receive reading tips to use while at home.
- Please visit the Harvest Homecoming Queens during the Kids’ Day In the Tent!!!! They will be available to sign autographs and have pictures taken.
- Baptist Health Floyd will provide education on healthy living with free giveaways you won’t want to miss!
- Come see what fun Community Action of Southern Indiana (CASI) has with mini pumpkin painting.
- The Floyd County Animal Rescue League (FCARL) lets you interact with adorable animals from the NAFC Animal Shelter that are looking for a new home.
- Associates in Pediatric Therapy is bringing you super fun slime with mini containers and googly eyes!
Please give a big THANKS to our supporting organizations that attended this year and generously donated their resources for the enrichment of the kids:
Associates in Pediatric Therapy (APT); Baptist Health Floyd; Carnegie Center for Art & History; Studio HITT; Community Action of Southern Indiana (CASI); Family & Children’s Place ; Floyd County Animal Rescue League (FCARL); Floyd County Tobacco Prevention Coalition; HHC Queens; Imagination Library of Floyd County (NAFC Education Foundation); Miracle Zone Christian Childcare; New Albany Parks and Recreation; Park Community Credit Union; Sound Community; Uptown Art; Cousin Willie’s Popcorn; Sam’s Food & Spirits; Walmart
For more information, please contact Toni Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org